Redwood Shores, CA – May 10, 2013
Today the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA
), the principal trade association for the software and digital content industries, awarded Eloqua
the top honor in the "Best Marketing Automation Solution" category.
- SIIA today announced Oracle Eloqua’s Marketing Automation and Revenue Performance Management Platform is the winner of the 2013 CODiE Award for "Best Marketing Automation Solution" category.
- Eloqua’s platform provides marketers with a way to target and segment the right audience, nurture and score leads to improve lead generation, execute global marketing campaigns, and track and manage campaign performance, including revenue growth.
- Eloqua’s platform is one of the first solutions to leverage HTML5 to offer the best user experience, while delivering an intuitive, easy-to-use browser interface paired with a powerful, scalable platform.
- This year there were 127 finalists overall for the 2013 SIIA CODiE Awards in Software Business categories; there were nominations in 27 Software categories.
Eloqua’s Marketing Automation and Revenue Performance Management Platform
With this platform, marketers can:
- Target and segment the right audience
- Nurture and score leads to improve lead generation
- Access revenue and a reporting engine to help them analyze and quantify real-time results of their marketing and sales efforts
- Automate and analyze their marketing and sales efforts
- Run global marketing programs, including email campaigns
- Track and manage revenue performance
"There’s been a fundamental change in digital marketing," said Dave Michaud, VP of Product Marketing, Oracle. “Today, marketers have learned how to deliver the right content at the right time to their customers and prospects. As the modern marketing expert, Eloqua allows them to create, execute and track global marketing campaigns that drive revenue, sales and marketing alignment.”
SIIA’s 2013 Software CODiE Award winners show that innovation and growth is alive in many areas of the software industry,” said SIIA Vice President for the Software Division Rhianna Collier. “Among the 27 winners, you’ll find the many of the most exciting software products and services on the market today.
Notes to editors
About the CODiE Awards
The CODiE Awards, originally called the Excellence in Software Awards, were established in 1986 by the Software Publishers Association (SPA), now SIIA, so pioneers of the then-nascent software industry could evaluate and honor each other's work. Since being established in 1986, the CODiE Awards program has recognized more than 1,000 companies for achieving greatness in the software and information industries.
For more information about the CODiE Awards, visit http://www.siia.net/codies/2013/.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.