- Oracle today unveiled new coexistence capabilities for organizations to harness further value and flexibility with Oracle Fusion Applications.
- Oracle Fusion Applications are designed to augment existing Oracle product lines. Customers do not need to rip and replace their existing deployments to get value from Fusion Applications.
- With coexistence capabilities, organizations can incrementally add functionality and value by coupling existing solutions with Oracle Fusion Applications, whether on premise or in the cloud.
- The coexistence processes, in addition to Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC), extend across all major product lines, including Oracle’s Siebel CRM, Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle’s JD Edwards, and Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Integration with existing Oracle Fusion Applications is inherent, highlighting the continued complementary nature of Oracle Fusion Application business processes with customers’ existing solutions.
- Stand-alone Oracle Fusion CRM, on premise or in the cloud, and Oracle Fusion HCM, in the cloud, are also coexistence options for Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle’s JD Edwards, and Oracle E-Business Suite customers.
New Coexistence Processes
- Oracle Fusion Applications are the only applications that provide preconfigured Talent Management capabilities with Enterprise Human Resource applications and also run in the cloud or on premise. Primary coexistence processes, include:
- Oracle Fusion Talent Management and Compensation with Oracle E-Business Suite Human Resources and Payroll
- Oracle Fusion Talent Management and Compensation with PeopleSoft Human Resources and Payroll
- Oracle Fusion Talent Management and Compensation with JD Edwards
- Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration helps provide Oracle’s Siebel CRM and Oracle E-Business Suite customers with faster time-to-revenue through optimized fulfillment processes and more accurate order promising through a global view of supply. Supported coexistence processes, include:
- Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration with Oracle E-Business Suite Order Capture
- Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration with Siebel Order Capture
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub coexistence capabilities enable integration with existing Oracle Applications portfolios and third-party feeder systems, and are completely complementary to existing financial applications. Supported coexistence processes, include:
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub with E-Business Suite Financials
- Oracle Fusion Accounting Hub with PeopleSoft Financials
- Oracle Fusion Sales Performance Management provides Oracle’s Siebel CRM and Oracle CRM On Demand customers with new capabilities to create optimized sales territory, incentive compensation and quota recommendations. Supported coexistence processes, include:
- Oracle Fusion Sales Performance Management with Oracle’s Siebel CRM
- Oracle Fusion Sales Performance Management with Oracle CRM On Demand
- Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management coexistence via Oracle Fusion Project Integration Gateway delivers a purpose-built integration with existing Primavera P6 investments for an end-to-end PPM lifecycle for the entire enterprise. Supported coexistence process includes:
- Oracle Fusion Project Portfolio Management with Primavera P6
- Oracle Fusion Shared Spend, Sourcing and Contracts coexistence enables spend analysis, sourcing and contract management in shared service organizations, without disrupting existing procurement systems. Supported coexistence processes, include:
- Oracle Fusion Shared Spend, Sourcing and Contracts with Oracle E-Business Suite Requisitioning
- Oracle Fusion Shared Spend, Sourcing and Contracts with PeopleSoft Requisitioning
- Oracle Fusion CRM Public Cloud Service with Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Enterprise and JD Edwards
- Oracle Fusion HCM Public Cloud Service with Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft Enterprise and JD Edwards
- Supported coexistence processes, include:
- Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation with Oracle E-Business Suite CRM and HCM
- Oracle Fusion Incentive Compensation with PeopleSoft HCM
- “Currently Eaton has multiple ERP systems with the prospect of gaining more through acquisitions. Eaton is using aggressive standardization to drive down costs,” said Ray Huber, Senior Vice President of Information Technology and Sector CIO at Eaton Corporation. “Oracle Fusion Distributed Order Orchestration was chosen because it allows Eaton to standardize customer-facing solutions while maintaining integrity with concurrent ERP modernization initiatives across the globe.”
- “Oracle Fusion Application coexistence creates an entirely new dynamic for organizations to cull the best from existing systems and incrementally adopt without the expense of a complete overhaul,” said Steve Miranda, Senior Vice President of Application Development, Oracle. “The introduction of new coexistence capabilities and Oracle’s commitment to a coexistence strategy provides customers with the confidence to move forward with cutting-edge applications that will not only deliver unheralded capabilities and business value, but also seamlessly integrate without huge costs or deployment initiatives.”
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.About Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications work together with existing applications portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance.About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 145 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information, to register, or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.