- To provide finance executives with improved access and insight into their consolidated financial results as well as the close process, Oracle today introduced Oracle Financial Management Analytics.
- Built upon Oracle Business Intelligence Release 188.8.131.52, Oracle Financial Management Analytics also feature support for the iPad and iPhone to provide decision makers with access to financial results on the move.
- Oracle Financial Management Analytics is available today as a priced option to Oracle’s Hyperion Financial Close Suite.
Prebuilt Dashboards Help Reduce Complexity and Total Cost of Ownership, Feature Mobile Support
- Oracle Financial Management Analytics offers finance managers and executives a single, real-time version of the truth spanning high-level summaries to account hierarchies and close process details.
- The solution provides customers with a variety of finance-focused dashboards with pre-defined metrics including:
- Executive View – Gross Profit by Region, Income by Region, Net Cash Flow, Profit and Loss by Products;
- Financial Close Schedule Summary – Schedule Summary, Schedule Graph, Schedule Milestones and Roadblocks;
- Cash Flow – Cash Flow Summary, Consolidating Cash Flow, Variance Analysis; and,
- Many other prepackaged dashboards.
- Optimized for use with the iPad and iPhone, the dashboards require no design changes and are available for secure access and interaction by finance managers and executives on the go.
- In addition, Oracle Financial Management Analytics take advantage of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition’s improved user experience, performance, scalability and systems management functionality.
- The hot-pluggable architecture of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition also enables customers to extend the analytic dashboards to integrate third-party or legacy data sources or applications.
- Oracle’s EPM System combines category-leading EPM applications and BI products to support a wide range of business processes that enable organizations to become smarter, more agile, and better aligned.
- “Oracle Financial Management Analytics reduces the complexity of implementing a BI solution that provides insight into the financial close process as well as monthly and quarterly financial results,” said Hari Sankar, vice president of Product Management, Oracle Enterprise Performance Management. “Using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, we’ve built prepackaged dashboards incorporating key metrics and KPIs based on integrated data from key applications such Oracle Hyperion Financial Close Management and Oracle Hyperion Financial Management. Customers can benefit from fast time to value, reduced cost of ownership and mobile access of this integrated solution.”
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 145 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information, to register, or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.