- Oracle today launched the world’s most advanced CRM in the cloud, unveiling the public cloud offering of Oracle Fusion Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle’s enterprise-grade CRM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of older SaaS CRM solutions. They deliver all the power of Oracle’s most advanced applications in a simple subscription pricing model – with no hardware to buy or software to support.
- Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service helps sales professionals outsmart their competition by planning, prospecting, collaborating and closing smarter. The system’s embedded business intelligence delivers unprecedented insight into sales planning and sales performance management, so that sales representatives and sales leaders can sell smarter.
- A part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle’s enteprise-grade CRM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche solutions. They deliver the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model – with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
- Oracle’s Cloud Services are built on Oracle technology and support customers’ choice of deployment models by offering portability between the public cloud, private cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Organisations can start with one module and grow to a full suite over time.
- Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service: Delivers best-in-class CRM capabilities that drive smarter selling. Oracle Fusion CRM Cloud Service enables organisations to:
- Integrate sales territory management with quota management to help sales organisations optimise resource allocation.
- Combine customer and product master data information with all CRM processes – a first for cloud based CRM solutions.
- Deliver a consolidated customer center for all CRM business processes that is supported by a common 360 degree view of customer information.
- Help sales people focus efforts on solutions that the customer needs with white space analysis of targeted customer products.
- Improve lead generation processes by managing customer dialogs with multi-stage campaigns and standardised lead qualification processes.
- “We believe Oracle Fusion CRM is the smartest Customer Relationship Management solution available in the cloud or anywhere else,” said Anthony Lye, Group Vice President of Oracle CRM. “Oracle Fusion CRM is also a part of the most complete set of enterprise-grade public cloud services available today. That provides a clear path to the cloud for companies that require enterprise-strength power, security, and vendor accountability.”
Notes to editors
The Oracle Public Cloud is an enterprise-grade cloud that offers the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service), without the limitations of niche solutions. The Oracle Public Cloud has all the power of Oracle’s most advanced technology and applications in a simple subscription pricing model – with no hardware to buy or software to support.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.About Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications work together with existing applications portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance.About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 145 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information, to register, or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.