- Oracle today launched Oracle Fusion HCM applications in the cloud, unveiling public cloud offerings of Oracle Fusion Human Capital Management (HCM) and Oracle Fusion Talent Management.
- Part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle’s enterprise-grade HCM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche SaaS solutions. They deliver all the power of Oracle’s most advanced applications in a simple subscription pricing model.
- With the industry’s broadest business process coverage, comprehensive business intelligence and ground-breaking user experience, the new releases provide the most complete HCM cloud services available today.
- The Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Service unleashes the power of your people – taking them beyond the work day with the power to predict, align, collaborate, and lead. Unlike niche SaaS offerings, Oracle Fusion HCM includes native capabilities to manage, pay and comply worldwide.
- The Oracle Fusion Talent Management Cloud Service provides intelligent performance reviews and compensation management. It works hand in hand with Oracle Fusion HCM, or with your current HR system.
- A part of the recently announced Oracle Public Cloud, Oracle’s enterprise-grade HCM cloud applications offer the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service), without the limitations of niche solutions. They deliver the power of Oracle Fusion Applications in a simple subscription pricing model – with no hardware to buy and no software to support.
- Oracle’s Cloud Services are built on Oracle technology and support customers’ choice of deployment models by offering portability between public cloud, private cloud and on-premise deployments.
- Organisations can start with one module and grow to a full suite over time.
- Oracle Fusion HCM Cloud Service: Delivers a complete HCM suite, including core HR, payroll, and benefits management capabilities that enable organisations to:
- Manage, track and analyse employee information and objectives via employee dashboards that provide context-specific transactional business intelligence.
- Maintain worker directories in a portrait format to provide a complete view of employee profiles and convenient links to connect with them.
- Integrate employee provisioning and de-provisioning with identity management, to simplify the critical on-boarding and off-boarding process.
- Oracle Fusion Talent Management Cloud Service: Delivers compensation management, incentive management, performance management and goal management capabilities as a cloud service. Oracle Fusion Talent Management also provides groundbreaking new services: including Network at Work, Workforce Directory Management and Visual Talent Review. Oracle Fusion Talent Management Cloud Service enables organisations to:
- Analyse performance via embedded analytics that monitor talent processes and analyse results.
- Establish structures to promote optimal performance such as performance management, goal management parameters, rating scales and guidelines.
- Establish knowledge/expert networks by leveraging internal social networking displays to view relationships between employees, including formal organisational charts and ad hoc relationships.
- Set, cascade and align organisational and individual goals with individual profile management capabilities.
- “Companies no longer have to choose between the simplicity of SaaS and the power of true enterprise HCM,” said Chris Leone, Group Vice President of Application Development, Oracle. “Oracle Fusion HCM and Talent Management in the cloud give large enterprises the freedom to take their HR system into the cloud, and give growing companies the power to fire their niche HR solutions and get enterprise grade power that can scale with their business.”
Notes to editors
The Oracle Public Cloud is an enterprise-grade cloud that offers the advantages customers expect from SaaS (software as a service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service), without the limitations of niche solutions. The Oracle Public Cloud has all the power of Oracle’s most advanced technology and applications in a simple subscription pricing model – with no hardware to buy or software to support.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.About Oracle Fusion Applications
Oracle Fusion Applications are 100% open standards-based business applications that provide a new standard for the way we innovate, work and adopt technology. Delivered as a complete suite of modular applications, Oracle Fusion Applications work together with existing applications portfolio to evolve business to a new level of performance.About Oracle Applications
Over 65,000 customers worldwide rely on Oracle's complete, open and integrated enterprise applications to achieve superior results. Oracle provides a secure path for customers to benefit from the latest technology advances that improve the customer software experience and drive better business performance. Oracle Applications Unlimited is Oracle's commitment to customer choice through continuous investment and innovation in current applications offerings. Oracle’s next-generation Fusion Applications build upon that commitment, and are designed to work with and evolve your existing applications investments. Oracle's lifetime support policy helps ensure customers will continue to have a choice in upgrade paths, based on their enterprise needs. For more information on the latest Oracle Applications releases go to: www.oracle.com/applications.
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 145 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information, to register, or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.