ORACLE OPENWORLD, SAN FRANCISCO – October 3, 2011
- Oracle today unveiled Oracle Process Accelerators to help simplify and accelerate time-to-value for customers’ business process management initiatives.
- Built on the latest version of Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g, Oracle Process Accelerators are high-value, pre-built processes that are customisable and extensible to fit specific customer requirements.
- Oracle Process Accelerators address horizontal and industry-specific process requirements for common and repeatable business process patterns, such as employee on-boarding and invoice processing.
- By delivering embedded best practices and built-in efficiencies, Oracle Process Accelerators allow customers to speed deployment times and improve IT and business efficiency at reduced risk.
- Oracle Process Accelerators enable users to react quickly to new business requirements. Initial industry and horizontal Oracle Process Accelerators include:
- Public Sector: Incident Reporting of unusual events or policy deviations with full audit capability.
- Horizontal: Travel Request Management for automated and multi-level rule based workflow and Document Approval for managing standard or one-of-a-kind documents.
- “Most organisations use common processes to manage internal functions, such as employee on-boarding. However, building custom business processes can be costly and time consuming,” said Michael Weingartner, vice president, Product Development, Oracle. “Extending Oracle Business Process Management Suite 11g with pre-built Oracle Process Accelerators enables customers to increase the value of business processes and speed time-to-value and increase user productivity.”
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
About Oracle OpenWorld
Oracle OpenWorld San Francisco is the most important educational and networking event of the year for Oracle technologists, customers, and partners. This information technology event is dedicated to helping businesses optimize existing systems and understand upcoming technology breakthroughs. The conference, which is expected to draw more than 60,000 attendees from over 145 countries, offers more than 2,500 educational sessions, 400 product demos, exhibitions from 500 partners and customers showcasing applications, middleware, database, server and storage systems, industries, management and infrastructure – all engineered for innovation. Oracle OpenWorld 2013 is being held September 22-26 at The Moscone Center in San Francisco. For more information, to register, or to watch Oracle OpenWorld keynotes, sessions and more live, please visit www.oracle.com/openworld. Join the Oracle OpenWorld discussion on Twitter, Facebook and the Oracle OpenWorld Blog.