- Nouvobanq has selected Oracle FLEXCUBE Universal Banking Solution and Oracle FLEXCUBE Direct Banking Solution to support the bank’s growing retail and corporate banking operations.
- The Oracle FLEXCUBE solutions will provide a highly scalable infrastructure that enables the bank to meet its aggressive growth plans.
- The product’s flexible structure and design will enable the bank to quickly launch new products and services to market with its European partners to extend new benefits to customers.
- The bank’s previous solution, used for the last 22 years, caused bottlenecks due to technology limitations that could not meet modern banking demands. The implementation of Oracle FLEXCUBE helps create new efficiencies that are visible throughout the bank’s business.
- Ahmad Saeed, Managing Director, Nouvobanq said: “As we are always looking to expand our offerings and maintain our market leadership position, we needed to invest in a scalable and flexible core banking platform to reflect the current and future market. The implementation of Oracle FLEXCUBE will provide us with extended functionality and interoperability, and help us bring new and innovative products to the market quicker.”
- Suryanarayan Kasichainula, Vice President, Oracle Financial Services said: “We pride ourselves on supporting the specific needs of our customers through a comprehensive and standardized platform on which to operate their business. Oracle FLEXCUBE solutions will help Nouvobanq meet its customer demands both on- and off-line and address changing needs over time.”
Notes to editors
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE:ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
About Oracle in Industries
Oracle industry solutions leverage the company's best-in-class portfolio of products to address complex business processes relevant to financial services, helping speed time to market, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.